Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome Letter 2nd Edition

September 14, 2010

Hello students and families of Room 316.  I am so excited about this upcoming school year.  My name is Neil Wetherbee, and this is my 6th year in this classroom.  I attended the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor where I obtained a bachelor's degree in elementary education, and I have a master's degree from Michigan State University in educational technology.  I am highly qualified K-8th grade. There are many familiar names on my class list, but there are also some names that are new to UPA.  I've got many exciting projects planned for the school year, and I am eager to get them started. 

This year our class came up with three guidelines in order to help all of our hopes and dreams come true.  We agreed to the following three guidelines:

1.      Try harder than use usually would.

2.      Respect yourself and others.

3.      Stay on point.

You can contact me in any of five ways.  You can call me at school at 313-874-9800.  You can call me at home at 734-239-1642.  Please keep in mind that I have two small children at home who are usually in bed by 8:30.  You can drop in and see me before school.  You don't need an appointment, and I am usually here by 7:30.  You can check out the class blog at classroom316.blogspot.com and post comments there for everyone to see. The best way to contact me is through email.  You can reach me nearly anytime at twetherbee@uprep.com. 

I look forward to a wonderful year together where we all can learn and grow as people.

Neil Wetherbee

No comments:

Post a Comment