Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winter Solstice Update

Thank you all for the responses I've received about next Thursday.  I wanted to give everyone an update so people can plan accordingly.  

Many families (more than half) expressed interest in doing some cookie baking.  If you choose to bake something, please keep in mind that there are 17 students in the class.

I have pizza orders from 9 kids.  If I haven't gotten one, and your child wants pizza, please get it to me as soon as possible.

Here is the list of other stuff agreed to be brought in so far (the x# indicates number of families saying that):
  • cups x2
  • plates x4
  • drinks x2
  • punch
  • chips x2
  • donuts
It looks like a good size list of food, but if anyone bringing plates wants to switch to something else, please let me know.

Talesha and Sabra indicated having an interest in doing something with a craft.  If you have any idea of times or projects let me know.  Otherwise, I'll work on figuring something out.

Finally, I don't know if we will have time for playing games or not, it already looks like a busy day, but students can bring in board and card games just in case.

Let me know if I can help in any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment