Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Upcoming Baby


Hello Families,

As you may already know, my wife and I are expected our third child the first month of June.  We, along with our two girls, are very excited about this final addition to our family.  When we found out back at the beginning of the school year that we had a child on the way, the actual due date seemed endlessly far in the future.  Well, now the future is here.  Our first two daughters were born about a week early, so hopefully we have about five weeks left but we’ll see.

Up to this point I’ve not let the pregnancy, doctor’s visits, etc. interfere at all with my being at school or your child’s learning.  With this being said, I will be out of school for a few days, perhaps as long as a week, after the baby is born.  Hopefully my absence won’t conflict with exhibitions or other planned events, but it is beyond my control.  Plans will be in place to make my absence go as smoothly as possible for my class.  As parents yourselves, I hope that you can understand.

After the baby is born I’ll have someone let my class know whether it’s a boy or a girl, the name, etc.  I’ll do my best to get a couple of pictures up on the class blog within the first couple of days as well.  If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

My wife, girls, and I thank you for all of the support and well-wishes we’ve already received and will continue to receive going forward.

Thanks,

Neil Wetherbee

No comments:

Post a Comment